We look for the following characteristics in our investments:
- An accomplished management team willing to make a financial commitment to the future success of their business
- High base of recurring revenues
- Low capital expenditure requirements for growth
- Opportunity to generate operating leverage through scale and density
- Superior value proposition for customers
- Business where service is a differentiator even if the service requires some level of manufacturing, fabrication, assembly or installation
- History of highly ethical business practices
- Minimal exposure to technological or strategic business obsolescence
- A history of profitability
Concentric typically invests between $10 - $30 million of equity per project. However, our historical equity investments have ranged in size from $5 - $100 million for a single investment.
Our objective is to invest in industries where we see the potential for significant growth including:
- Business Services
- Consumer Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
We are organized to have flexibility in timing, structure and the size of each investment. Historically we have invested capital into the following types of situations:
- Management led buyouts
- Leveraged buyouts
- Growth equity investments / later stage venture capital
- Majority and minority investment structures
Concentric backs entrepreneurial business leaders with the following traits:
- Work Ethic
Concentric is opportunistic when presented with investments having attractive characteristics. However, we do not invest in turnarounds, start-ups or businesses with substantial technology risk.
Concentric will consider companies outside of these parameters if they possess high growth characteristics or create a strategic fit with a current investment.
Download a PDF of this website.